Playing at the Science Center

Playing at the Science Center
He can only stop for a second...there is lots of playing to do!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween 10-31-11 (sort of)

I am going to start by giving an excuse as to why I did not post this on Halloween night...I had not yet started this blog.  I have been inspired by Danielle, Jackie, and Jen to start a blog so that my feeble mind does not forget the wonderful events I am experiencing right now.  Anderson is 5 months old and is doing so much.  I will start with Halloween.


Anderson dressed up as a peanut for Halloween because Richard and I often lovingly call him "The Peanut".  My mom (aka Nana) made the peanut costume and we just loved it.  It was a big hit at the Westport Road Church of Christ Fall Festival as many people commented on how cute he was.  That was actually not on Halloween, but the Sunday before (Oct. 30).






On Halloween night, Anderson's cousin Lily and his Bubby came over to help hand out candy.  Anderson and Lily were so cute!  We put them down next to each other to see how they would interact and Anderson began talking to Lily and trying to hold her hand.  We had such a good time and we are so glad we got to share that night with Aunt Janice, Bubby, and Lily.
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment