Playing at the Science Center

Playing at the Science Center
He can only stop for a second...there is lots of playing to do!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Toothy McTootherson

That's right...Anderson cut his first tooth today.  You can kind of see it peeking through between his grin.

It is his right bottom incisor (I only know this because the baby book has a diagram)!  It hasn't come in all the way yet, but it has broken through his gums.  I wonder if this will affect his thumb-sucking experience.  Poor kid...we have been messing with it all night.  We keep feeling it as though it might disappear.

We were not expecting its arrival as he has not been a fussy, snot-nosed, drooling, poopy mess, but I am absolutely not complaining.  I attribute it to his fascination with his feet because he has not even had time to think about the happenings in his mouth.
This seems like such a big milestone.  I feel like this means he is getting so big and I am feeling torn.  I am excited about this new big event, but I am not sure I am ready for this yet.  It seems to be going by so fast.  I really like this stage and I am not ready to let go of it yet.  At the same time, I am so thrilled to get to watch him grow and develop.  Parenthood is such a fickle experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment