Playing at the Science Center

Playing at the Science Center
He can only stop for a second...there is lots of playing to do!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Light Up La Grange

On Friday, December 2, we went to Light Up La Grange with the St. Louis family!  We had a blast!  Anderson loved the lights and got to show off his monster hat (one of my favorites).

The lights around the trees lit up with the music as it played and we all had a blast.  Richard did end up having to interrupt the fireman's ball when Anderson got hungry and we needed water for his cereal, but isn't that really what firefighters are there for...to share water with those in need in the community.  We ran into several friends there and got to spend a nice evening outside.

I have realized that, as I worry more about taking care of Anderson, I worry less about myself.  I ended up forgetting my jacket and had to borrow Jen's.  Thank the heavens above that she had an extra one in her car.  Perhaps I should keep an extra one in my car just in case.  You would think that since I married an Eagle Scout, he wouldn't let me forget things like that, but I guess we can't expect them all to "be prepared".  Thanks Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment