Playing at the Science Center

Playing at the Science Center
He can only stop for a second...there is lots of playing to do!

Monday, December 19, 2011

SANTA! I KNOW HIM!!!

Well, I must say that I was skeptical of daycare in the beginning.  I wanted Anderson to get the same care that he would get during the day as he would if I were home with him.  I used to think that was enough.  Now that he has been at daycare for several months, I realize he is getting more.  His teachers are amazing!  He LOVES Ms. Bonnie and Ms. Mallory and has already made friends.  So, when we found out that Santa was coming to visit Anderson on Friday, December 16th, we went all out.  We put him in his Christmas best and he sat, ready to meet the man himself.
When Richard and I got off work, we went to the daycare to be there to witness this first for our son.  I so enjoyed spending time with him and the wonderful women to spend the day with him.  He ate a bottle (because everyone knows you can't meet Santa on an empty stomach), played with some Christmas decorations, and hung out with Mom and Dad.







Finally, Santa came...what a treat!  Anderson was not real sure what to think at first, but I feel strongly that he smiled and laughed internally (after all, he had to maintain his dignity).  Santa was fantastic with Anderson and was so kind.  I am so glad that we got that opportunity to be a part of Anderson's first meeting with Santa in a place where he felt comfortable and loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment