Playing at the Science Center

Playing at the Science Center
He can only stop for a second...there is lots of playing to do!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Morning Pictures

Richard is the parent in charge in the mornings.  He gets Anderson up, picks out his clothes, dresses him, feeds him the first half of his breakfast, gets everything packed up, gets Anderson in the car, and takes him into daycare.  Each morning, I anxiously wait to see whether or not I will get a picture texted to me.  Here are a couple of the pictures from the past few mornings with the messages that were sent with them.

He is a little kangaroo this morning.

He is decked out in all Under Armor, so he is ready to protect this house.

(I responded with "Nice.  It looks like he is protecting the bathroom.")

We love you this much.

I love my little family and am so thankful for all that Richard does and for mornings when I get to see pictures of that sweet little smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment