Playing at the Science Center

Playing at the Science Center
He can only stop for a second...there is lots of playing to do!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Making Rice Krispy Treats

Well, Anderson and his father decided to surprise me with Rice Krispy treats when I got home from the grocery.  I came home to a clean kitchen, a semi-clean toddler, and yummy treats made with love!  After I tried one of their delectables, Richard showed me what really happened to make this dream a reality.

Well first, they had to check to make sure the marshmallows were of the utmost quality for these treats.



Next, came the pouring of the Rice Krispies.



Then, of course, there was a lot of stirring involved.  Well, it was close enough to stirring to call it that.



Finally, they put the treats into a pan and pressed them down with their hands.  This, of course, cannot be done without getting sticky handed.







It was a fun night for Anderson and Richard and was a nice surprise for me when I got home.  I just love my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment