Playing at the Science Center

Playing at the Science Center
He can only stop for a second...there is lots of playing to do!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Recognizing Granddaddy!

Recently, Anderson's Granddaddy was recognized as the College of Arts and Sciences alumnus of the year at the University of Louisville.  It was a big deal and we are so proud of him!  They even made a table reserve sign with his picture on it!


We were so excited to celebrate with him that night, but there was also a mention of him at half time of the South Florida game.  Anderson went with us to cheer him on!  I am not going to lie, I was nervous. I was picturing Anderson being crazed and wanting to walk around the whole time.  I was picturing him walking in and out of people and me not being able to find him.  Boy did he ever prove me wrong.  He was amazing.  He was completely mesmerized by the football game and clapped with everyone when UL made a good play.  He was not a fan of the booing, but then again, neither am I.  He spent his time on our laps unless it was a break in the game when he sat in his own seat or went up on Richard's shoulders.  I think he is officially a football fan!




We appreciate Granddaddy inviting us to celebrate with him!  We had a fantastic time!

No comments:

Post a Comment