Playing at the Science Center

Playing at the Science Center
He can only stop for a second...there is lots of playing to do!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

New Interests

As Anderson gets bigger, he also grows in his interests.  His interests are diverse and adventurous and I love seeing him try out new things!

He has found a new interest in industrial sized fans.  I came home one evening recently to find our kitchen ceiling sagging and water dripping onto our kitchen floor.  We called the insurance company and they were quick to bring large fans and de-humidifiers into our house.  Anderson was not at all inconvenienced by this.  In fact, he saw it as a new way to style his hair!


It's strange, because his hair seems to be a new focus for him in general.  He is trying out some new looks.



He is not only experimenting with the hair on his head, but also with his facial hair.  It is my understanding that every young man goes through this, but I was not yet prepared for it yet.




Anderson has also found a new passion for reading.  He can no longer just sit and listen to a story.  He must tell the story himself.  He is an amazing reader, if I do say so myself.


He also has a new love for football.  He pronounces it bah ball, but we know how he really feels as he yells at the players to "GO," claps his hands, and demands a touchdown.


I can't wait to see what his interests grow into in the future!  I am so lucky to be this little bit's mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment